The Ei161RC is an ionisation Smoke Alarm that runs on 230V AC mains power, and has buit in tamper proof lithium cells that act as a battery back up in the event of main feature. These rachargable Lithium cells are designed to have a ten-year life and outlast the life of the smoke alrm itself, whilst providing up to six months of smoke alarm operation without mains power.
The alarm is designed to give a fire warning when adequate smoke enters the alarm.
• Dual ionisation chamber sensor
• Tamper proof rechargable Lithum Battery back-up
• Easi- fit base
• Built in Test/Hush button
• Advanced suppression and calibration technology
• Interconnectable to other Ei mains powered alarms
• Memory Feature indicates if an alarm has been previously activated
• One person Test feature
• Low power cell warning
• Kitemarked to BS EN1460:2005
• 5 year guarentee