The Ei166RC is an optical smoke alarm that runs on 230V AC mains power, and has built in tamper-proof rechargable lithium cells that act as a battery back up in the event of mains failure. These rechargable cells are designed to have a ten-year life and outlast the life of the heat alarm itself, whilst providing up to 6 months of heat alarm operation without mains power.
Thre alarm gives a fire warning when adequate smoke enters the alarm. The alarm can be controllored remotely by a " test, silence and locate" switch (Ei1529RC).
• Large volume Optical chamber sensor
• Tamper-proof rechargable Lithium battery back-up
• Easi-fit base
• Built in Test/ Hush button
• Advanced suppression and calibration technology
• Interconnectable to other Ei mains powered alarms
• Memory feature indicates if an alarm has been previously activated.
• Low power cell warning
• Kitemarked to BSEN14604:2005
• 5 Year Guarentee