Deta’s Heat alarms are designed for areas where dust and fumes may trigger frequent nuisance alarms when using conventional ionisation or optical smoke alarms. This makes them ideal for areas such as kitchens, attics and garages.Using thermistor sensing technology Deta’s heat alarms are approved to class A2 and will activate when the temperature reaches the pre set range of 54°C to 70°C.
Deta’s Heat Alarms, provide for all Grade D domestic requirements as laid down by BS 5839: Part 6 and the Building Regulations of England & Wales, Scotland and Northern Ireland.
• Alarm sound level 85db at 3 metres
• Battery type 9V PP3 Alkaline
• Installation positions Ceiling
• Operating temperature 5°C (40°F) to 38°C (100°F)
• Operating humidity 10% to 85% relative
• Dimensions - Alarm + Base 140mm (D) x 68mm (H)
• Approvals BS 5446-2: 2003
• 5 year guarantee