The KT64 DL is a new addition to Kewtech’s 2014 Multifunction Tester line up. Building upon the KT64’s impressive functionality, the new KT64DL features an advanced insulation resistance test allowing for faster test results than ever. The Kewtech KT64DL is appropriate for both BS7671:2008 (17th Edition) and Part P electrical installation applications.
Featuring a locking test switch, the Kewtech KT64 multifunction tester enables you to continually carry out a test without having to press the test button over and over again. A remote test probe allows users to start a test by pressing a button on the test probe rather than on the tester itself, which proves extremely useful when you are on top of a ladder carrying out a loop test to a light fitting for example.
Designed for both the experienced electrician and the Part P domestic installer alike, the KT64 is simple to navigate and configure by using a colour coded rotary dial and a set of function keys. The KT64DL is intended for use within the UK; when testing RCD’s using the automatic RCD test, all of the six test results are clearly shown on a single screen which means you no longer have to navigate through multiple screens. Furthermore, the Kewtech anti-trip (ATT) function allows for hassle free loop testing whilst delivering the fastest, most accurate test results available.
It is also supplied with a 2 year manufacturer’s warrant.
• Easy to use 17th Edition Multifunction tester
• NEW Anti-Trip Technology for full no trip LOOP testing on all RCD types
• Test button in probe as well as lockdown test button for ‘hands free’ testing
• Easy PFC & PSC measurement without the need to alter test probes
• 250, 500 & 1000V insulation tests with auto discharge
• Additional LED for warning of high voltage output in insulation test mode
• Auto null for test lead resistance
• Selectable touch voltage
• Backlit display
• Auto-test for RCD testing with all results shown on one screen, so no scrolling
• RCD Auto Ramp test measures actual RCD tripping current in mA
• Conducts phase to phase loop tests
• End of line calibration certificate included
• Can be used with rechargeable batteries