Showing 1–20 of 21 results
Ventilation is the most common solution to help improve our lives on a daily basis. It is imperative to consider installing the correct ventilation system such as extractor fans for wet-room, bathroom, en-suite, utility and kitchen. This will help to eliminate and avoid the build-up of damp, mould and condensation, also extracting airborne pollutants such as odours, humid and stale air. It will further increase the durability of fabric of the building, minimising health concerns and reducing the cost of repair and maintenance.
Extractor Fans for Bathrooms
Whatever your requirements, we have a product to satisfy. Bathrooms, especially those with limited ventilation capabilities, benefit greatly from the installation of an extractor fan, dispersing steam from the room to prevent damage to walls and ceilings, and the growth & spread of mould, the removal of smells, and reduction of dripping condensation, which can be hazardous on tiled floors.
Extractors aren’t necessarily the most aesthetically pleasing piece of bathroom equipment, but we do have a wide range of products on offer to blend in with any bathroom. We offer chrome wall fans equipped with a useful timer, humidity controlled wall fans and shutters, as well as flat channel 90° horizontal bends, all readily available to pick up off the shelves in-branch.
Also available are full shower light and fan kits, providing you with all the necessary equipment to complete your installation.
Extractor Fans for Kitchens
Keep your home smelling fresh and clean with our wide variety of kitchen extractor fans and hoods. Each extractor comes with a range of features, including Touch Control, which allows you to control your extractor at the lightest tap of a finger.
Our selection of extractor types include chimney, canopy, integrated, island and conventional extractors. They can be installed ducted out, which sends odours outside of your property through an external wall for ultimate air purity. Alternatively, for a simpler installation process, you can have your extractor filter the air and recycle it back into the kitchen.
Benefits of Installing Extractor Fans
An extractor fan can be a very useful addition to your bathroom or kitchen, even if you have a fully functioning window. The following benefits can be achieved by installing an extractor fan in your home.
- Air quality in the room will improve – Fans will get the air flowing in the room, improving air quality and in turn aiding better health and well-being as well as keeping the room fresher and reducing odours.
- Save yourself money in the future – Save your money and possessions. Ignoring the effects too much humidity will have on your interior is very counterproductive. If you do it can cause mildew, mould and damage to the walls, ceilings, fixtures, doors and furniture.
- Keep cooler on hot days – Not only are extractor fans good for removing damp air, on those hot days you can use them to vent the hot air that will accumulate around the ceiling in turn creating more air flow through the house and keeping it cooler.
Extractor Fan Brands
Airflow Extractor Fans
Airflow iCON has revolutionised residential ventilation with its radical award winning design and powerful extraction. The iCON offers unparalleled versatility by using interchangeable control modules. The great thing about these systems is that they can match any décor with a range and twist with click replaceable covers.
Manrose manufacture extractor fans which are of only the highest quality. They’re a known leader in the ventilation industry and are at the forefront of ventilation and fan equipment. When it comes to their extractor fan, they have over 30 years’ experience in manufacturing fan and ventilation equipment, so look no further, Manrose have you covered. Each product incorporates innovation as well as energy efficiency and value added features.
Being established for over 80 years, Vent-Axia has set the ventilation standard, as a forward thinking, innovative and dedicated company, when it comes to extraction fans, Vent-Axia have you covered. They provide without a doubt the largest most comprehensive choice of ventilation systems, whether it’s for residential or commercial purposes, Vent-Axia at Bondgate Electrical have you covered.
Why Choose Us?
Being a family ran business, Bondgate Electrical Distribution have always had the customer at heart, whether the customer is a major national house builder such as Taylor Wimpey, or a small local business. For over 20 years we take great pride in the items that we supply and we are happy to help out with any queries or bespoke designs a customer may need.
Obviously we take great care to ensure trade customer satisfaction, but we dedicate similar care to individual domestic customers and we will be continuing this through our website. Who knows, if you live in the North East then the chances are you will have seen one of our fleet of vans out on the road.
At Bondgate Electrical we specialise in providing a range of bathroom, kitchen and living electrical accessories, we also offer seamless electrical solutions for your commercial space. Through focusing on four core areas and applying our years’ of experience in living spaces means we can offer a carefully selected range of high quality and durable electrical products.
Here are some of the main reasons why you should choose Bondgate Electrical…
- Professional team – a team of experts who strive to meet all of our customers’ needs when it comes to their electrical requirements.
- Highly experienced – we’ve been providing our electrical services to customers across the country for a number of years.
- Reliable – we can be on hand to assist and answer any questions you may have, simply call our team today.
- Competitive – known for offering competitive prices on all of the products and services we provide to customers across the UK.