Showing all 7 results
iCON can match any décor with a range of twist and click replaceable covers. iCON is available in three models and is able to provide excellent ventilation to your toilet/en-suite (iCON 15), bathroom (iCON 30) and kitchen (iCON 60).
Common Features of iCON
The following features can be found across each model of iCON:
- Extracts up to 72 l/sec
- Noise levels as low as 30.3 dB(A)
- Unique iris shutter operates silently and prevents backdraughts
- Up to 8 different modular controls
- Up to 4* twist and click covers
- IPX4 Rated
- Complies with Building Regulations
Benefits of iCON
You receive the following benefits by installing iCON within your home:
- An extractor fan that is adjustable to meet you needs
- Stylish ventilation that can suit any décor in any room
- Backdraught prevention
- Extremely quiet effective ventilation
Why Choose Bondgate Electrical?
Bondgate Electrical Distribution was founded in Bishop Auckland in 1993 and has expanded to cover the North East area. We are proud members of AWEBB buying group and our committed to delivering outstanding customer service to both the trade and public.
- Family ran business established in 1993 with 3 Branches across the North East in North Shields, Stockton on Tees, Bishop Auckland.
- We stock a wide range of products including LED Bulbs, Smoke Alarms, Ventilation Fans, Floodlights, Wiring Accessories and Breakers
- Monthly competitions and Promotions
- Investment in staff training including a commitment to hiring apprentices to take the company forward.
- All leading manufacturers stocked including Aico, Ansell, Crabtree, Deta, Hager, Scolmore, Wylex and many more
- Fleet of 5 vehicles ready to deliver to both trade and domestic customers throughout the North East.
- Free delivery on all orders over £50